Thursday 24 February 2011

DAY 6.

the person i like, or currently in love with is Antony and why i love him, is what is described in 'DAY 3'. be treats me lovely and is also my best friend. i can talk to him about anything and everything, but i miss him a lot. just considering we've been going out for over a year and a half, i think we can get through anything :'). he is amazing and makes me realize that not all boys are the same (just wanting sex and using you). he makes me laugh so much and is just so lovely to be around. 

  • a person i also like in a friend way is my hairdresser because i made a big change to my hair and got a bob! i was so scared because it was such a big change and you can't exactly stick it back on.. but i think she did a good job and i love it! still feels so weird as my neck feels naked. but it takes less time to wash and i can get a few styles out of it :) still getting used to it though ehehe.. gunna be dying it red at the weekend i think, eep. god my hair is going to be ruined sooner or later! so my day consisted of getting a new prescription at the optitions, getting my hair cut and working.. and eating! life was good today <3
peace out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment