Thursday 10 March 2011

DAY 13, 14 & 15

I would love to go on date either on a lovely hot day in paris :') have a picnic in a beautiful garden with a view of the Eiffel Tower and then just lay and make shapes out of the clouds whilst listening to music in the background. I would also want to take lots of pictures for memories  :') but then, i couldn't resist but go to disney land ehehe! wow, that would be amazing... or i would love to go somewhere abroad and just sunbathe, take a dip in the pool and lay on golden beaches. Then have a lovely meal on a balcony overlooking a gorge sunset. 

***


Yeah, i don't really do anything disgusting.. i do bite my nails as a habit which is pretty horrid. 

***
My week.. well it's been okay really.. pretty average, nothing special has really happened, but today was a nerve racking day because i got my science results and my maths resit results.. yeah, i didn't do better in my maths but i still got a B which i think is pretty good :) but for my science i got an A and B which i found was preeeeeeetty fab.. ver ver happy! 


i am also loving this new text

No comments:

Post a Comment